What is a booking?
A Booking represents a Member’s participation in your space, much like a booking at a hotel or restaurant.
- Most Bookings are created from Booking Packages which act like a template for the booking, with a pre-defined Name, Base Price, Included Resources, and more.
- Every time a Punch Card visit is used it creates a Daily Booking for today.
- All Bookings have a Start Date. Daily Bookings always have an End Date, and Monthly Bookings can either specify an End Date or have an Indefinite End Date and be manually ended later.
- A Booking is always either Monthly or Daily. This is determined by the Booking Package or Punch Card it was created from.
- A Member can have multiple Bookings at the same time.
How do I create a booking?
Before you can create a Booking you need to have created at least one Booking Package or Punch Card.
For a new Member:
- Mx. Desk makes it easy to add a new Member and create their first Booking at the same time with Invitations. Read How do I add a new member? to learn more.
For an existing Member:
- Read How do I add a booking to an existing member?